The Spring Cup


"Do you think you can win this competition, Caroline?" Mrs Winterbottom asked her daughter. "I don't know, mum. But I'll do my best."

Today I read The Spring Cup.
When I read this book, I thought that it was so great.  I also thought what is important.

Caroline rides on a horse. She has a rival whose name is Sophie. She is very good player for show jumping, and her horse, Blossom is also a good horse. Caroline works very hard for winning to the competition, but Sophie also works hard. Caroline's brother wants  her sister to win the competition, because if she lose the game, her horse, Applewind will sell.  Then he comes up with an idea. But this idea is so bad. Finally Caroline win the game, but when she knows the truth, she decided to tell the truth to director.

I was so moved by the act of Caroline, if I her I don't know that I do like her. I think she is very brave and honesty person.

The word "If you really want to win, you will win." is very impressed me.
In the world, things are not always going well, but if we want to succeed to those things, we have to continue practicing. And also we have to think strongly, want to succeed. It's really important thing.

Christian Holzmann, The Spring Cup, Helbling Readers Fiction.

コメント

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿