What do you want to do this week?



I am going to eat out with my friends on Tuesday:)
September 4th is my birthday, so I cannot waiting for it!!!
Usually, I spend my birthday with family,
so it is the first time I spend my birthday with friends.
And also my birth day is not a holiday,
but I became a university student,
so it's a holiday!!!
I am so happy.

On weekends, I am going to go camp with my club friends!!!
It is the first time I go to camp.
So I'm looking forward to it, too.

I want to spend special time with friends.
And also I can doing fire works!
I was not doing like summer, so I want to enjoy!!!





コメント

  1. I was so glad to celebrate your birthday !!!! Also, I enjoyed singing with you. However, I have the sore throat now...... Next time, I want to go Karaoke with Rika too.

    返信削除
  2. Happy Birthday Haruka!! I was so happy to spend with you. I could enjoy kareoke,too! If you have a time, let's go there again♥

    返信削除
  3. 福田
    Happy Birthday🎂
    I hope this 1 year become good🌷

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿