Robinson Crusoe


'I often walked along the shore, and one day I saw something int he sand. I went over to look at it more carefully... It was a footprint- the footprint of a man!'

Today I read "Robinson Crusoe" .The main character, Robinson Crusoe loves adventures so much. His parents against his voyage, but his friends invited him to voyage, and he decided to go to voyage. In his first voyage, he met terrible storm. After this voyage, he decided that not go to voyage again, but he went to voyage again. In his voyage his ship was shipwrecked and he drifted ashore on an uninhabited island. After that, he lived there for 15 years. At first, human was only him, but he met another person and they became friends.

I am interested in the life in uninhabited island, but actually that was so severe. Sometime on TV, we can watch the survival life in uninhabited island, but that is not an accident. So if they met some problem, they can be helped. But Robinson Crusoe is not intentional. I think that his feeling was so scary.

Originally, Robinson Crusoe is longer.This book is so nice, so I want to read original version of Robinson Crusoe, someday.

Daniel Defoe, Robinson Crusoe, Oxford Bookworms Library.



著者 : Daniel Defoe
Oxford Univ Pr
発売日 : 2001-01-31

コメント

人気の投稿