The Wind in the Willows


Down by the river bank, where the wind whispers through the willow trees, is a very pleasant place to have a lunch party with a few friends, But life is not always so peaceful for the Mole and the Water Rat.

Today I read "The Wind in the Willows."
The characters are animals but I think that author may personified animals.
Rat liked Mole at a glance in their first met. And I like Rat's behave to Mole. He is very kind. The story was very peaceful and the illustration of characters are cute, so there are a lot of unknown words, but I could read smoothly.

After I read this book, I thought friends are very important. And I also thought about what truth friendship is. I don't advise to my friends same things many times, but in this book, they advise same things, many times. We advise my friends but also we sometimes abandon them. But animals never do that! I don't know, which is good, but if we are true friends, we  may have to advise patiently.

Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows, Oxford Bookworms Library.




著者 :
Oxford University Press
発売日 : 2016-07-07

コメント

人気の投稿