Within high fences


There was nothing different about that night. It was the same as every other night, I thought. But that night, my life started to change. I didn't know it then, but I know it now.


Today I read Within high fences. This is a romance story.
One day, Nancy met a man who stays in her work place, centre for asylum seekers. His name is George. But she lives with a man, Tom. After she met George, she is always thinking about him. She understands that it is wrong, because she lives with Tom. But she knew that she doesn't really love Tom. She misunderstands that she loves Tom. She really likes George.

I think love is one of complicated things. The feeling of people is liable to change.
But finally, Nancy knew that she really loves George.
Between Nancy and George, there is a lot of difficulties.
However, I'm sure that they can get over their difficulties.

This story is so nice, and I like it very much.

Penny Honcock, Within High Fences, Cambridge English Readers.

コメント

人気の投稿