Hotel Casanova


Dino never told anyone about his plans, but he told Carla. He talked to her about his plan to marry when he was twenty-six. 'And then, when I'm thirty years old, I want my own hotel, with my name over the door, he said. 'I want it more than anything in the world.'

This week I read "Hotel Casanova". I think theme of this story is love. After I read this book, I thought that love is very deep and complex feeling, so that love is not simple feeling.

One day, Dino who works at Hotel grand in Venice met a woman. Her name is Carla. She is very beautiful woman and they build a good relationship with each other.  He wants to get married when he is 26 years old, but Carla proposed to him, So he accepted it. This book is not happy end, so please read this book and check the last story.

I was very shocked this book, and I was so scared for attachment from Carla to Dino. I think love is very special and nice feeling but sometimes love is not only nice but also scary feeling.

コメント

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿