The Wizard of Oz




'I want to go home to Kansas,' answered Dorothy, 'but I don't know the way. Please help me to get home.' The big eyes opened and closed, opened and closed. Then the mouth opened and the Head spoke again. 'Well,' it said. 'Perhaps I can help you. But first, you must do something for me.'

I read the book "The Wizard of Oz". It is a very wonderful story.
One day strong wind blows her and her house and her dog.
They arrived at strange country and met a witch.
Fortunately, bad witch became trapped her house, so she died.
Good east witch thanked her. But she didn't know the Kansas and how to go Kansas. It is because that she guide to Oz.

I especially like that the part of Dorothy cast a spell. It is because that the rhythm of spell is very nice. I think it is a unique point of English, and I wonder how translate into Japanese.

L. Frank Baum, The Wizard of Oz, Oxford Bookworms Library.

コメント

人気の投稿