Little Women



"Christmas won't be Christmas without any presents," grumbled Jo March, lying on the rug. "I hate being poor," sighed her sister, Meg, looking at her old dress. 
I think that the theme of this story is help each other. Their father went to war, so five women left the house. They didn't have much money. It was important for them to help each other for make a living. They realized that own role of family, and they made use of their characteristics.

First, I think money is the most important things to live. It is true that we need to money to live, but after I read this book, I realized that most important thing is that the relationship of family, friends, or partner. I learned a lot from this book. I try to treasure my family and friends.

Louisa May Alcott(2007), Little Women, Usborne Young Reading

コメント

  1. I know this book of Japanese, so I'd like to try the English book!!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿