A Little Princess


"He spoke to me as if I were a princess, not a servant girl, thought Sara." "My clothes might be in rags, but maybe i can still be a princess inside.
This  is a story of princess. At the first her father was very rich person, so she was very happy and she spent very wonderful time with her father. But, one day she entered the school and she didn't live with her father. On her birthday she got a news about her father dead. Unfortunately, her father was tricked his friend, so he didn't have any money. As a result she became very poor.

After that, she met an animal, and this met causes she became very happy again.

I like story of happy end, this story is nice to me!!!
I want to many people read it once;)

Zanna Davidson, A Little Princess, Usborne Young Reading.

コメント

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿