What did you do this week?




I went to Beppu on Friday.
It's been a long time I met my friends.
So I was very happy to meet them:)
They were so kind and thanks to them I could spend wonderful time in high school, so they are special friends for me.

By the way, we went to cafe and ate sweets.
We went to "Kotori Cafe"
They were many sweets which seemed very delicious!!
We ate " Dutch Baby Pancake".
I ate it for the first time. It was so delicious, so I want you to try it!!

At Digcoffe near the Beppu college we met a child.
She was so cute and we played game with her.

It was a very wonderful time, so I wish everyday was like this!!!


コメント

  1. You seem to have spent so good time!!!!
    I want to go to the Kotori cafe!!!! I really want to eat something sweet now!!!
    Let’s go to eat delicious food with me after you come back!!!!

    返信削除
  2. I am glad to hear that you had a good time!
    Especially, "Dutch Baby Pancake" looks delicious, so I want to eat it!
    Let's go to the cafe with gohan members if you have a time!!

    返信削除
  3. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  4. Is the picture one you took? It's very nice.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿