LLC
















Today I went to the LLC.
LLC has a lot of movies.
I want to watch "In your eyes", "The Notebook" and "Before I die".
These three movies seemed very nice, so I try to watch when I am free.

I think Choujimaku movies are really useful for my English stdying,
so I use them positively.

I used iPad and tried the game Boggle.
This game was little difficult for me.
Make a series of letters to create some words.
But I couldn't find the words quickly.

After that, I read "Snow white".
I can move things inside the book, and make a soup which contains a poison.
After princes and prince got married, dwarf danced.
That dance was really cute and funny.
I was very healed by them.
Maybe target was a young child, but I was really fun.

I don't often use LLC.
But I knew that the charm point of LLC.
I want to use LLC a lot, and My English skills improve.



コメント

人気の投稿