Fireball's Heart


”I don't believe that your people tell the truth all the time,” laughs Strong Buffalo. “And I don’t believe that Dark Eyes never tells lies! Let’s meet again in a week’s time. If Dark Eyes tells a lie during the week, you give me half of your tribe’s horses. If he tells the truth, I give you half of my horses!”

Today I discussed about Fireball's Heart with my group members.
I think this story is little boring, but it is deeply story.
Especially the character Dark Eyes never tells lie, I think that never tells lie is so difficult for people, but he never does. I want to learn him.

And I also feel that he was so kind person, so he killed Fireball to help Blue Feather. He worried about this problem too much, but finally he decides to help her and to kill Fireball. After all, this is a trap, but he tells a truth to his boss, Wise Owl. It require much courage.

If I were him, I wouldn't be sure that tell truth to Wise Owl.
But I think that I want to  be a person like him.

Herebert Puchta, Fireball's Heart, Helbing Readers Fiction.

コメント

人気の投稿