The Frog Prince



The Princess was not at all interested in being friends with a Frog. But she did want her ball back. And so she promised to do whatever the Frog wished.


Today I read "The Frog Prince". At first, I thought that prince is only thinking about herself, so she is so selfish person. But her father told her "promise is promise." After she was told her father, she changed her mind, and she kept her promise. I think that we can't be friends with frog. But finally Princess and frog became a good friend. Not only that, the frog became a handsome prince, so she get married. I didn't expect it was a happy story, so I was surprised the end of the story.

Especially the word "promise is promise" remains in my heart. To keep promise is a one of the natural thing, but it is sometimes a difficult things for people. There are many people who break their promises. I know that it's bad thing, but sometime I also break my promises. After I read this book, I decide that I don't break my promise from now.

This story is for children, but I enjoyed reading it. Besides, I learned from this story a lot.

Adapted by Sindy MvKay From the story by the Brothers Grimm, The Frog Prince, We Both Read.

Jacob Grimm, The Frog Prince, We Both Read.
著者 : Jacob Grimm
Treasure Bay Inc
発売日 : 2001-09-01

コメント

人気の投稿