The Big Test




The big test is tomorrow! Everyone is studying hard, but not Steve and Ryan. They have a plan to steal the test. How do they plan to steal it? Will the teacher catch them? 

Today I read The Big Test.
The theme of this story is a cheating for the test.
They planned to steal the questions of examination and they make a cheating paper. So they didn't study for the test.
This planning, at first glance to be success, but it was not success.
Teacher knew that they stolen his test by recording camera.
Thus the question of test is changed from they looked yesterday, so they didn't answer the question.

After I read this story, I think again that cheating isn't good.
We have a lot of test, it is hard for me, but I always prepare and do my best.
It is natural but it's really important.

Maurice Jamall, The Big Test, Foudations Reading Library.

コメント

人気の投稿