Holly the Eco Warrior


She looks like her mother, so she is pretty. But she doesn’t like looking like her mother, because she prefers  her T-shirts and patched jeans rather than her nice clothes and make-up.
She never eats meat, she always chooses organic vegetables and the coffee and chocolate are Fair Trade

Today I discussed with my group members about Holly the Eco Warrior.
After I finished reading this book, I think that Holly is a very good person. Because she though too much about the environment. Many of us  don't think of environment like her, but we have to think about that.

Her attitude was really extreme, so I don't think living on the tree for fighting her father. But, she did so, her father could notice that the tree was so important for her. So I think her behavior was not very good but very influenced to his family.

Finally Holly and her family both understanding each other.

Recently, environmental problem is one of the biggest problems for us, it is a chance to think about that. And I hope to live beautiful earth continually.

Martyn Hobbs, Holly the Eco Warrior, Helbing Readers Fiction.

コメント

人気の投稿