Backstage Pass



The next night, you and Julie get to the concert early. From the third row, you can see a backstage door. Julie smiles and points at it.

Today I read "Backstage Pass".
One day, two girls who like a famous band, The Martians, go to a concert. Julie wants to go to the backstage, and she want to meet Stevie Helix and jam with him.  But of course, there are many security guards, so she can't pass them. However, fortunately, one girl pass the guards and play the Stevie Helix's guitar. She knows that it is bad and she should not touch and play it. But she can't be patient her hope. 

I think this book was little difficult for me, so I didn't understand the last of this story. But, I think that if I understand all of this book, it is really interesting story.

Lesley Ito, Backstage Pass, ATAMA-ii BOOKS.

コメント

人気の投稿