Parallel

'I wanted to know why you and I are different,' Max replied. 'Why we're different?' I don't understand,' the priest said. 'No? I think I want to be like you. I just want to be like you. I'm not happy being me. But it's too late.' 'It's never too late to change,' the priest said.

This week I read "Parallel."
Max is an evil murderer, so he killed many people for money.
One day, he meets Gerald Fairhead, he asks Max to kill a woman and to visit some place with him. The place is an parallel world, so that place is different from original world. Max doubts whether his story is true, but he knows deeply about Max, so he visits another world with Fairhead.
He meets a person who is very similar to him, but he is a priest. He wants to know why he is a murder and why another he is a priest.

The word "It's never too late to change" stayed in my head.
I learned many things from this book, so I want you to read this book;)

Colin Campbell, Parallel, Cambridge English Readers.

コメント

  1. I have read this book. I wish I could go to the parallel world! Then, I want to meet another myself.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿