Three Tomorrows



'Of course I did. No internet company can stop me. This afternoon I changed the email program. This email's going to take the virus away when people open it. The internet company can't do anything about it,' said Louise.

This week I read "Three Tomorrows."
This book consists of 3 chapters and they received emails from future.
First story, they received a lot of spam mails and their computer influenced with virus. One person who knows a lot about computer repairs.
Second story,  there are no plants and animals. They are disappeared. And the worker is a same person but they are eating as human, a girl disliked this behavior.
Third story, one big brain appeared.

This story was little difficult for me, but I feel this story is so scary.

 Frank Brennan, Three Tomorrows, Cambridge English Readers.

コメント

人気の投稿